Happy BMO Push Day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Approval request form is incomplete in some cases
-  Remove extensions/PhabBugz/t/review-flags.t as no longer needed
-  Fix data type of native bug count API return value
-  http:// in URL field
-  Stop serving HTML-prettyprinted JSON as REST API results
-  Document flag_activity API
-  Trackpad swipe navigation and mobile horizontal scrolling broken, vertical scrolling partially broken when zoomed
-  Provide some way of dismissing the uplift form
-  lists in component descriptions break describecomponents.cgi layout
-  “Search Bugs” field has “cursor: pointer” style while it’s text field
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.