Happy BMO Push Day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  disabled users not displayed correctly
-  Stop calling modal ui “experimental” in the settings.
-  the ‘status’ and ‘assignee’ labels disappear when taking a bug in view mode
-  Cloning a bug causes an invalid cloned_bug_id param when creating the new bug.
-  When whiteboard is populated, prefix value of whiteboard with ‘whiteboard:’ in section header
-  Comments are too wide
-  Make the ALL+, FIXED+ etc quicksearch keywords show all results
-  Fix error in userprefs caused by logging into the sessions page
-  Add Edge bug tracker support to See Also field
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.