Happy BMO Push Day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  Fix some memory leaks in jobqueue code
-  Call delete on HTML::Tree objects to avoid leaking memory
-  CSP breaks GitHubAuth on index and bug modal pages
-  Secure HTML bugmail body begins with HUGE “Subject: [Bug NNN] Bug-summary”, which usually causes overflow in my email client
-  The experimental user interface doesn’t provide link to help of bug fields
-  Remove og:image meta tag from bug detail page
-  Update Bugzilla Etiquette and add Abuse Policy
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.