Happy BMO Push Day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  the list of comment tags in the ‘tags’ menu isn’t updated in real time
-  Ensure that Carp and Carp::Heavy are only loaded after @INC is setup with the vendor bundles
-  Work ‘New’ in bug summary for form.crm is redundant and should be removed
-  Implement token-bucket rate limiting on top of memcached
-  Migrate from jquery-cookie to js-cookie, as the former is no longer maintained
-  ensure unprivileged users can mark a bug as security sensitive
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.