Happy BMO Push Day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  unrelated bugs getting added to dependency graph
-  Backport request_cache optimizations from upstream
-  Can’t request needinfo from someone when I’m needinfo’d on a bug
-  [modal ui only?] When moving a bug to a different product and removing a security-group, the other product’s security group gets added automatically anyway
-  Add help utilities to scripts/ dir to aid in setting localconfig and data/params to custom values.
-  Add link to Mozilla Community Participation Guidelines for new bugs and bug comments
-  Bug Modal doesn’t seem to work for Mandatory/Mandatory groups
-  Autocomplete on all fields should be off for security bugs
-  We want to replace the project kick-off form with a contract request form
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.