Happy BMO Push Day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  add support for the hellosplat tracker to ‘see also’
-  intermittent internal error: “file error – nav_link: not found” (also manifests as fields_lhs: not found)
-  backport upstream bug 1263923 to bmo/4.2 – X-Bugzilla-Who header is not set for flag mails
-  I have found a bug in the section 2.6.1 in the user guide(2.6) of BMO documentation. The bug identified is a grammatical error committed in one of the sentences.
-  Don’t see a way to redirect a needinfo request (in Experimental UI)
-  clickjacking is possible on “view all” and “details” attachment pages
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.