Happy BMO Push Day!
the following changes have been pushed to bugzilla.mozilla.org:
-  404 on https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/quality/bug-writing-guidelines.html
-  Recent change to JSON::XS breaks some APIs
-  test_email_preferences.t selenium test is intermittently failing
-  Remove calls to delete_token() in several places where it is unnecessary
-  Warning when entering row into user_request_log when running commandline script
-  issue-api-key.pl needs to take an app_id as well
-  Update VP list in Recruiting Product
-  Tracking flags configuration is vulnerable to CSRF and causes persistent XSS
-  Avoid possibility of XSS in release tracking report
discuss these changes on mozilla.tools.bmo.